At one point or another, we have probably all been in a situation where we need labels. Labels are an important element when it comes to organizing events, wrapping gifts, preparing party settings, brewing beer or wine, sorting kids belongings, categorizing pantry containers and many other endeavors.
Sometimes, however, people encounter difficulties in finding the right label design for a particular occasion. Hence, they try searching the web for label templates, hiring a professional graphic designer or even buying a design software and attending design classes. What is more, these attempts to get the perfect label design require a lot of time and money.
Fortunately, there is one place solution for all above-mentioned troubles that people come across when searching for label designs. It is called Labeley.
Labeley is a completely free online tool for creating all types of labels, stickers, tags and cards for various purposes. It is very easy-to-use and does not require any prior graphic design experience or skills, which makes designing labels fun and hassle free.
- Create, save and download as many label designs as you want without even providing an email address or any other personal information.
- Seven different categories for creating general, kids, beer, wine, holidays, emojis and events labels.
- User-friendly interface that allows customization of every label element.
- Huge database of free pre-designed label shapes, background schemes, borders, illustrations, ribbons and text fonts.
- Option to upload any image from your PC and fully personalize your design.
- Option to create a free Labeley user account and store your label designs for future modifications.
How to use Labeley?
As we’ve already mention, designing labels with Labeley is as easy as 123.
Steps to make a free online label
1. Click on the green Start Designing button and choose one of the label categories.
3. Once you’re satisfied with your label design look, click on the Save Label button. Your image will be saved in the My Designs section and will appear on the left side of the screen. To download the design just right-click on it and select the Save as an option.