mAadhaar is an official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). An important benefit for users is they can manage their personal data and permission settings online. mAadhaar provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to take anywhere their official information such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
mAadhaar App official Download Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. Your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar check the nearest Enrolment Centre for updating.
Now it is only for Android users.
Support Contact details about MAadhar
official website of UIDAI:https://uidai.gov.in/
1. Access and download Aadhaar profile: This will help us to carry Aadhar data anywhere, anytime.
2. Biometric locking-unlocking(Enable/disable):
To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it / Disable the Locking system.
****Suggesting all cardholders login to the app and set this permission as No(i,e Enable the locking).
3. TOTP generation: Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile: Change and correct the personal data.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate pieces of information from it instead of manual entry.