Outlook mail server Configuration Settings:
To configure email address in outlook, please follow the below step.
1. Click the Manual setup or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
2. Click POP and then click Next.
3. User information
a. Your name: <put your name>
b. Email address: <put your email address>
4. Under Server Information
a. Account type: POP3
b. Incoming mail server: mail.smarttips.in
c. Outgoing mail server: mail.smarttips.in
5. Under Logon Information
a. Username: <put your email address>
b. Password: <put your email password>
6. Then clcik the more settings button, and second tab “outgoing server”.
a. Tick the check box “my outgoing server require authentication”
7. Click Test Account Settings. When you click Test Account Settings, the following process occurs:
a. The connectivity of the system to the Internet is confirmed.
b. You are logged on to the SMTP server.
c. You are logged on to the POP3 server.
d. A test message is sent. This message explains any changes that Outlook made to the initial setup.
8. Click Next, and then click Finish.