Internet Connected But WIFI Icon has a Yellow Triangle says No Internet Access. Message”Additional Log on Information Required”.
First Thing is to enable DHCP in networks
Enable Or Disable DHCP Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on the Network and Sharing Center icon.
- In the View your active networks section, click the Local Area Connection link.
- In the Local Area Connection Status window, click the Properties button.
- Highlight the Internet Protocol Version 4 option and click the Properties button. You may need to perform the following steps for the Internet Protocol Version 6option as well.
- If you want to enable DHCP, make sure Obtain an IP address automatically is selected, as well as Obtain DNS server address automatically.
If you want to disable DHCP and enter your network settings instead .
Select the Use the following IP address option and enter values for IP address, Subnet mask, and Default Gateway.
Select the Use the following DNS server addressoption and enter a value for Preferred DNS server.
You can also enter a value for Alternate DNS server if you want.
my wifi has a yellow triangle
wifi yellow triangle no internet access
yellow triangle with exclamation point wifi
how to fix yellow triangle on internet connection
yellow triangle on wifi windows 10
yellow triangle on wifi windows 8
yellow triangle on wireless connection
no internet access yellow triangle exclamation mark