Some FREE web TOOLS for Daily Use.
Especially for #Content writers, #Designers, #Developers..etc
1. TEXT CASE CONVERTER ONLINE
2. CONVERT NUMBER TO WORDS ONLINE
3. ENGLISH/MANGLISH TO MALAYALAM CONVERT TOOL
4. SMALL AND CAPITAL LETTERS COUNTER
5. ENCODE AND DECODE TOOL
6.COLUMN TO COMMA CONVERTER TOOL
7.GENERATE RANDOM NUMBERS ONLINE
TRENDY COLORS FOR UI DESIGN
Best free tools for web Designers and website Developers
Here is the list of 10 free online tools which will help you to make your site design perfect 👍
1. Logaster (https://www.logaster.com/) is a simple solution for when you need a logo, and fast. This free tool lets you create a logo online with its fool-proof template based solution.
2. Icones Pro (http://icones.pro/en/) has over 200,000 free icons to download. While the site isn’t much to look at, don’t dismiss it so fast – the unlimited options at your disposal are bound to yield some winners.
3. Looking for free images? MorgueFile (http://www.morguefile.com/) has a variety of royalty-free images for you to discover. Their free selection is a treasure trove of great quality images that can add a professional touch to any website.
4. Befunky (https://www.befunky.com/) is an image editing site that’s great for doing everything from adding cool filters to your photos, to creating fun collages and giving your images the perfect crop. Made with social in mind, this image editor has the added benefit of coming with custom crops to create the perfect Facebook cover photo.
The colors that you choose for your website can add as much value to your site viewer’s experience as any piece of content you write. Colors have a unique ability to provoke emotions, and set the tone for your business, so needless to say, it’s imperative that you carefully choose the right palette to represent your work. The aptly titled Colour Lovers site has a huge selection of color palettes to fit any mood.
6. Infographics are a wonderful way to tell a story or present your information in a clearly laid out and visually appealing setting. Infogr.am (https://infogr.am/) is the perfect tool to create your own infographics in a snap.
7. Prezi (https://prezi.com/) is a fabulous tool to create interactive presentations online. This platform is not only fun to play with, it’s great for livening up even the dullest of presentation topics. As an added bonus, having your presentation available online means that as long as you have internet access, your presentation won’t get lost or look weird on different screens.
8. Visme (http://www.visme.co/var1/) is a gem for visual content curators. This free online platform (with a premium upgrade option) has everything you need from banner ads, presentation tools, infographics and more.
9. Canva (https://www.canva.com/) is a haven for all your marketing material needs. This design platform is a comprehensive tool for your online & offline graphic needs. From business cards design to flyers & advertising, to your social media pages, this intuitive program really is a life-saver for easy and effective marketing goods.
While we’ve dropped hints throughout this post, Wix really does make adding, adjusting and editing your web designs a breeze.
For example, such plugins as Impressive Slideshow and Impressive Welcome bar are real treasure for successful design, and lots of others Wix internal plugins are created especially for those who wants to get best out of their sites!
Create beautiful sites with unique designs!✨
Greenfos technologies,Kochi Hiring PHP Programmers with 2+ yrs Exp.
Note: 1 million=10 lakhs
1000 millions = 1 billion
100 crores = 1 billion
10000 lakhs = 1 billion
1000000 thousands = 1 billion
10000000 hundreds = 1 billion
UX Design means User Experience Design
Photoshop for Beginners
Illustrator for Beginners
Desktop UI Design
App UI Design
Sketch for Beginners
Usability and Accessibility
Singalila in the HImalaya is the tale of a youthful Keratoconus affected man discovering his way in life to trek through the Himalayas. He finds that, the best prescription for his eyes are the sights of the wonderful mountains and valleys in the Himalayas.
Watch and share the Beautiful Travel Documentary by George and his dedicated hardworking team
The Team Behind the Travel Documentary Film
CAMERA / SOUND / EDITOR
AS GEORGE THENGUMMOOTTIL
|TULA RAM GURUNG
RESEARCH / SCRIPT EDITOR
Typing Systeminfo at the command prompt displays all the data related to particular system (Hardware and Operating System) and additional information like memory, network, and process information.
Also Systeminfo duplicates some hotfix entries.
1. What is the opposite function of malloc() in C?
2. What Unix function lets a socket receive connections?
3. How many bytes are necessary to store a MAC address?
4. sort the time taken by: CPU register read, disk seek, context switch, system memory read.
Answer: CPU register read, system memory read, context switch, disk seek.
5. What is a Linux inode?
Answer: it’s file metadata
6. What Linux function takes a path and returns an inode?
7. what is the name of the KILL signal?
8. Why Quick sort is the best sorting method?
Answer: Quicksort has the best big-O.
9. There’s an array of 10,000 16-bit values, how do you count the bits most efficiently?
Answer: use a lookup table and then sum the results
10. what is the type of the packets exchanged to establish a TCP connection?
Answer: it’s SYN, SYN-ACK and ACK
He Only Answered 4/10 Questions Correctly and Google Stopped his interview here.
For More details read his Blog: http://www.gwan.com/blog/20160405.html
Social media optimization
Social media optimization (SMO) is the utilization of various Social media Tools/websites or groups to create reputation to expand the attention to a product/website, service brand or events.