1. What is the opposite function of malloc() in C?
2. What Unix function lets a socket receive connections?
3. How many bytes are necessary to store a MAC address?
4. sort the time taken by: CPU register read, disk seek, context switch, system memory read.
Answer: CPU register read, system memory read, context switch, disk seek.
5. What is a Linux inode?
Answer: it’s file metadata
6. What Linux function takes a path and returns an inode?
7. what is the name of the KILL signal?
8. Why Quick sort is the best sorting method?
Answer: Quicksort has the best big-O.
9. There’s an array of 10,000 16-bit values, how do you count the bits most efficiently?
Answer: use a lookup table and then sum the results
10. what is the type of the packets exchanged to establish a TCP connection?
Answer: it’s SYN, SYN-ACK and ACK
He Only Answered 4/10 Questions Correctly and Google Stopped his interview here.
For More details read his Blog: http://www.gwan.com/blog/20160405.html